Five Minutes of Fame 2021 08 19
Thursday August 19th, The Year of Our Lord 2021, 8:00PM
Five Minutes of Fame (5MoF) is ten five-minute talks in an hour, with a short intermission so you can get another beer. Talks tend to be ad-hoc, poorly-planned, and awe-inspiring.
272 Capp Street Street and at http://jitsi.noisebridge.io/hackitorium
You are welcome and somewhat encouraged to have slides to accompany your presentation. All presentations will be televised, live for your viewing pleasure on our YouTube account!
Find the Meet Up page for this event here https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/hprdhqyzcbwb/
To sign up, fill in a blank spot like this example:
0. Talk title or topic; first name or alias; e-mail (to contact you); Slack handle (if you're in NB slack, but slack is lame).
Speakers: (Entries marked with "??" are not even provisional, just wild extemporization, do not trust 'em! Add your own name under them!)
1. Yoz Grahame and a ZX SPECTRUM multimedia experience from the PAST
2. Francis Bernier and a COMMODORE 64 from the FUTURE
3. Simon Willison, who has MIND MELDED with SQLITE
5. A 5MOF from Inside Cyberspace, downscaled to two dimensions, starring _pi_.
6. MISTER LASERBONG IF HIS FRIEND WHO HE HASN'T SEEN IN A FEW YEARS IS DOWN TO COME
8. DANNY IS STEALING REVOLUTIONS
9. TJ / culteejen
10. Ⅹ space tor'ism tele-virtually physically speaking