From Layoff to Liftoff
|From Layoff to Liftoff: Boost Your Career in Tech (May 12, 2023 1-5pm)
WATCH OUT: WE HAVE LIMITED SEATS - PLEASE RSVP TO ATTEND!
Are you a tech professional who has recently experienced a layoff? Or perhaps, you are just taking a career break pondering options for your next career step? Are you thinking of making a career leap but not sure in which direction to go?
Time to turn lemon into lemonade and use this situation to your advantage as a change to redefine yourself and put your career on the next level!
We are here to help you! Discover your competitive advantage as a professional, learn all the strategies necessary to find and land great jobs, and start your new career with our assistance!
Join our charity event: a 4-hour intensive workshop will help you determine which career route to pursue and learn practical skills that will help you land the job of your dreams. It is a shortcut to put your career on a whole new level — and all that over the course of one afternoon and in a legendary location!
Natalia Bielczyk, PhD, https://www.linkedin.com/in/nataliabielczyk/ Ontology of Value®, https://ontologyofvalue.com/
HOST & SPONSOR
Nicole Borgaard, https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicoleborgaard/
Friday, May 12th 2023, 1pm — 5pm
FOR WHOM IS THIS WORKSHOP?
For professionals in tech who experienced a layoff or are taking a career break, and who ponder their career options or are actively looking for new opportunities.
FREE! This is a charity event. Any donations during the event will be submitted to the Noisebridge Foundation.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS WORKSHOP
- You will learn how to create your professional identity and strategize your next career steps. You will get familiar with the landscape of possibilities in the job market, and learn why personality and natural working style are important when choosing your tribe.
- You will get access to a battery of tests and self-discovery exercises that will help you determine how you naturally create value as a professional and where in the job market you fit best.
- You will acquire and train all the skills you need to search for and land great jobs. This knowledge will serve you for a lifetime!
- You will learn general self-navigation strategies that will make you progress fast in any working environment and quickly adjust to the changing job market in the years to come.
And all this in a group of ambitious, helpful, and motivated people like you!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THE PACKAGE
- Career Guidance: Professional help in developing your career,
- Self-Discovery: An access to the unique tool, the Ontology of Value® Test and Ontology of Value® methods for self-discovery,
- Practical Skills: 4 hours of an interactive workshop, discussions, practical exercises, and a set of homework assignments to help you in your self-discovery process,
- Lifetime Knowledge: New skills to help you in searching for jobs and landing good positions,
- Networking Opportunities: New professional contacts and the possibility to share experiences,
- Post-Workshop Support: Unlimited access to our internal career-development channel on Discord, also after the workshop!
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Natalia Bielczyk, PhD is a Computational Neuroscientist turned Career & Business Advisor helping individuals and teams navigate, build value and subvert all expectations in times of AI. She is also a bootstrapping solopreneur, speaker, author, podcaster, and blogger.
In 2019, she founded Ontology of Value:® an R&D, EdTech, and consulting company developing new tools and practices to help professionals in crafting their dream careers, as well as helping businesses in creating synergistic, healthy, and happy teams.
In the company, she developed the flagship project: the data and machine-learning-backed Ontology of Value® Test, a robust tool that helps professionals in finding optimal career paths. She also authors books, leads a YouTube channel, and creates educational blogs. In free time, she documents her personal journey at www.nataliabielczyk.com.