Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article seems to be really old or very much out of date, and may contain wrong info.
Wiki-tip: You can check its history to see when it was last edited.
- Work our way through the recipes or ideas from the great scientific chefs: Ferran Adria, Heston Blumenthal, etc.
- Blue cheese / chocolate souffle.
- Lemon tempura with licorice.
- Regular cook-offs.
- Regular participation in the TGRWT challenges.
- Build (and use, duh!) a sous vide bath.
- Build (and use) a computer controlled automated bbq.
- Hack a standard Weber charcoal grill to operate as an 800F pizza oven using Rocket Oven principles in order to maximize efficiency, minimize cost, simplify construction (I am midstream on this project in backyard and looking for perspectives)