This page is a new attempt to centrally record contact information for people who have taken responsibility for parts of noisebridge.
We should update this page. We should print this page. The QR code can be scanned, and people can edit it, or view the latest version before it's printed again.
- Check this form!
- Update this form!
- Tell others about this form!
Ask in #general, in Discord and in Slack.
Using this page
~~~~~ (~ x 5) puts out a timestamp, visible on the page, recording the time of edit.
- Videogames area:
- Laser cutting:
- AV Setup: Pyconaut.
- Electronics bench (standalone):
- Woodshop, projects & work areaL
- Back stairwell, storage underneath & walls above:
- Metal shop:
- RNA Lounge, up front: Loren (User:Mcint)
- Sewing: unsure, Ken?
- Electronics: Ben?
- Music: - no one at the moment
- Back patio
Guilds - Activity- & Interest-based groups
- Sewing: --, Ken?
- Electronics: For downstairs bench, Rrmutt makes regular Monday use.
- A/V Setup: User:Pyconaut
- Laser - see who's running Sunday safety classes. Possibly: JD, Max
- Web (wiki/parts/library/ forum(down)/mailing list(down)): #rack in slack.
Borrowing or Taking things from the space
- Must post in (let's say #general, in slack and discord. 24 hours in advance of taking it.). (We need a coordinator for this too). With a Member reporting it to the next meeting to be included in notes