|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Guilds | Meta | Code | Electronics | Fabrication | Games | Sewing | Music | AI | Neuro | Philosophy | Funding | Art | Security | Ham | Brew | Edit|
|MetaGuild | Recruiting Guilds | Volunteer | Documentation | Outreach | Working Groups | CommunityWorkingGroup | Badges | Edit|
Maintainer volunteers like you can help keep Noisebridge's many events and resources running!
There are lots of things at Noisebridge that function because a few people who care about them keep them running. Volunteering to be a maintainer for something you care about is a great way to contribute.
Generally, if you want to become a maintainer of something:
- Get in touch with the other maintainers if there are any.
- Create a Wiki account and put some contact information such as email and/or usernames on Noisebridge's channels.
- Put your name down on the relevant wiki page's maintainer list. Use a [ [ User:YourUserName ] ] link to link to your userpage with contact info there.
- Speak up at a meeting or on Announcements announcing that you've volunteered to help maintain something and ask for more volunteers if you are still below 2 or 3.
- Learn the basics of editing the Wiki to help keep it updated for things you maintain.
Learn more about the successful guild patterns at MetaGuild.