|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Stuff | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Meetings | Template | Archive | Current Consensus Items | Consensus History | Announcements | Facilitation | Note-taking | Edit|
|Noisebridge Meetings participants happen on Tuesdays. Almost every week, Noisebridge meets to discuss issues relevant to our community.
Weekly Agenda Items
Agenda items tend to typically include:
- Preparation: Note-takers and Facilitators volunteer and copy the Meeting Notes Template into Pad.
- Introductions: We introduce ourselves and our interests.
- Announcements: updates on projects, upcoming events, recruiting maintainers, etc.
- Call For Topics: Discussion topics are proposed for later in the meeting.
- Do-ocracy: Doocratic task list items are discussed, proposed, claimed, and reported on.
- Joining: Participants find sponsors to apply to join via philanthropy and membership.
- Consensus: Major decisions and spending are proposed and modified, passed or blocked.
- Discussion Topics: Discussions that impact the Noisebridge space as well as its visitors.
- Note-takers Save & Share Notes: Note-takers save the note archives and share them to channels.
- Post-Meeting Socializing: Meetings normally end with socializing and continuation of earlier topics.
If you have a topic that you'd like to discuss at next week's meeting, you are entirely welcome to add it to the agenda.
Meetings -- like all things -- at Noisebridge operate by consensus. If you've never witnessed consensus in action, you will probably find your first meeting much less perplexing by reviewing and getting an essential grasp of our consensus process beforehand.
- Make sure to look at meeting instructions! These contain the agenda, and plenty of tips for making things run smoothly.
- Please be aware that Regular Members may or may not decide to attend any particular meeting at their own discretion and/or as their schedules permit.
Meetings are held Tuesdays starting around 7pm offline at 272 Capp St. and online via live video stream on the Jitsi stream.
(similar to Zoom, this is a live video chat where anyone can join: https://jitsi.noisebridge.io/hackitorium )
At every meeting, someone takes notes so that we have some idea what's happened.
- Secretaribot should make a page automatically, but if there isn't a page for next week's meeting, Use the Meeting Notes Template to create a new agenda for next week.
- Live meeting notes: https://pad.riseup.net/p/nbmeeting (for following on Tuesdays - anyone can edit to correct live!)
- After the meeting, the note takers should copy the Pad text into the current meeting wiki page and update the NEXT/PREV link dates.
- Once the notes are posted, links to them should be posted in our various channels especially Slack, Discord and Discuss.