Meeting Notes 2009 06 30
 Agenda Items
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Treasurer's report
- New Director needed
- Lasers at Noisebridge Wed July 7, 7PM
- Noisedoor is online
 Project Updates
 What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- PyClass (Monday 6:30PM, 83c)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c) postponed for 2 weeks
- Haschool (Tuesday 6:00PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Fridays, 83c) come early for one-on-one
- Shop Class - Most Fridays @ 8pm, check out the wiki page for details.
- Natural Language Corners
- German Thursdays 7PM 83c, beginners earlier, advanced come later.
- French Wednesday (time?)
- Sensebridge Cyborg Group (Sundays)
- OpenEEG Sunday 3pm - 5pm
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge currently organized through web
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Locks Sunday 3pm
- Adobe Lightroom Class Thursday 8pm
- ToorCamp is next week, July 2nd though the 5th - rural Washington; many NB'ers and friends attending, plz to be joining!
 Consensus Items
- Shall we host an Arse Elektronika workshop? See Johannes's request here (Ready for consensus?)
 Membership Binder
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
 Discussion topics
- New space - When should we grow, does the wiki list all of our requirements/wishes, should we collect money prior to signing a lease, etc
- Add links to every agenda item up.
- Volunteers to lead the next meeting?