Meeting Notes 2009 07 21
- Moderator: Mitch
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Treasurer's report
- Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process
- space report, 420 Clementina (pic below)
- Voltron is being fixed.
- VA machine acquisition postponed until next month, negotiating with UCSF for space.
- Ember's new SoC is out, available in 4-8 weeks.
- PS3 machines have cell tools installed now.
- Makerbot is being assembled!
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- PyClass (Monday 6:30PM, 83c)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c) postponed for 2 weeks
- Haschool (Tuesday 6:00PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Fridays, 83c) come early for one-on-one
- Shop Class - Most Fridays @ 8pm, check out the wiki page for details.
- Natural Language Corners
- German Thursdays 7PM 83c, beginners earlier, advanced come later.
- French Wednesday
- Sensebridge Cyborg Group (Sundays)
- OpenEEG Sunday 3pm - 5pm
- DC3 Digital Forensics Challenge currently organized through web
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Locks! Sunday 3pm
Some folks can't stick around for an hour long debate on if we want to move in or not, this item has been pushed up in ranks.
- Reading Names
- New member approvals
Other consensus items
- Moving/2169_Mission Discussion and potential consensus.
- Loan for buildout expenses?
- Fundraising Party
- Add links to every agenda item up.
- Volunteers to lead the next meeting?
- Details of the meeting