Meeting Notes 2009 08 11
- Moderator: Ani
- Notes: This meeting is pants optional.
- Introduction and Names
- What Noisebridge is about.
- Treasurer's Report
- Very brief primer on Noisebridge consensus process.
- IRC bots
- Locks at 2169
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- PyClass (Monday 6:30PM, 83c)
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (8PM, 83c)
- Machine Learning Wednesdays (8PM, 83c)
- Kite Hacking Thursday (8PM, 83c)
- Science/Engineering Huddle (8PM Fridays, 83c) come early for one-on-one
- Shop Class - Most Fridays @ 8pm, check out the wiki page for details.
- Natural Language Corners
- German Thursdays 7PM 83c, beginners earlier, advanced come later.
- French Wednesday
- Sensebridge Cyborg Group (Sundays)
- OpenEEG Sunday 3pm - 5pm
- Noisebridge CTF
- Go on Sunday 3pm
- Locks! Sunday 3pm
- Spacial Imaging Workshop - Sunday 16th, 7pm
- Shannon Lee for new board member
- Floors -- Some people want to do the floors at the new space. Jim has a budget of 6K. Shall we do them?
- Money associated with build out -- how we are financing the buildout and how to spend Noisebridge's money.
- Add links to every agenda item up.
- Volunteers to lead the next meeting?