Meeting Notes 2010 04 20
Get someone to grab the membership binder now. Get someone to take notes.
- Moderator: Kelly
- Note-Taker: Al
Introduction and Names
- Anyone new to the meeting/space should stand up and say something cool.
- What Noisebridge is about: We make stuff and so can you!
- A brief primer on consensus process: We agree and so should you!
- YBCforA wants to do a thing with Noisebridge. And for some reason they contacted Rubin. Contact him if you want to do that thing.
E(Funds in bank)
- Read off any names from the binder for the past month.
- Anyone up for join this week should introduce them selves then leave the area in search of gifts for the rest of the group.
What's Going On at Noisebridge
One short sentence about each of the following:
- Circuit Hacking Mondays (7PM, 2169)
- Python Mondays (6:30 PM, 2169)
- SCoW craft group - Wednesdays at 7PM
- GameDevelopment - Wednesdays at 8PM, back from Berlin and 2010 class is in session
- Shop Friday still plans to come back when the shop is done.
- Sensebridge and the EEG group - Sundays at afternoonish (1-2ish) - come to try brain scanning
- Spacebridge - Sundays at 5PM planning meeting this Sunday to decide
- Knots, Go, and Locks! - Sundays 3PM
- NEW: NoisePhotogs - Wednesdays at 7PM, Bring a Camera, be a photogeek. - Ozzy
- Five Minutes of Fame
- April 21st, 20:00 - monochrom #26-34 book release party. Ye Olde Self-Referentiality
- April 29th, 18:00 - 21:00 - Fuzzy Chef Cooking Class: Risotto
- May 15th, 19:00-22:00 - Loveland Party - Get-together hosted by the LOVELAND micro real-estate folks
- May 22nd and 23rd - Maker Faire 2010
- May 29th (or 30th?) - Lucid Lynx Installfest
- Shannon is reviving the Noisebridge merit badge project
- Rubin will teach a course on networking circle jerk
- Rubin wants to make new NB vinyl signs using NB funds
- Rubin doesn't plan to solicit donations prior to using NB funds.
- Item will be up for consensus next week. Rubin estimates $150.
- New Guy Sean would like to get boozefunds donated from Elixir's non-profit benefit thingy. He will post to discuss, post on the wiki, and discuss it with the trolls on #noisebridge.
End of Meeting
- Put back the membership binder.
- Save the meeting notes to the wiki.
- Send a copy of the meeting notes to the discussion list.
- Copy the Meeting Notes Template for next week's agenda and update the main wiki page's link to it.
- Enjoy a cocktail with your fellow hacker or robot.