Meeting Notes 2012 12 04
These are the notes from the The 245th Meeting of Noisebridge. Note-taker: Drew; Moderator: John.
Short announcements and events
- No meaningful changes to current schedule
- Relationship forming with diggers on 23d and Shotwell; the Free Print Shop. If interested, speak to Drew.
- Andrew does not have two active members signed on to his application, but has four weeks.
- Charles here to learn English and practice hobby of hacking, first night.
- Funds in bank: $15933.12
- Noisetor balance: Paid as of last week/time announced.
- Mike used to getting an e-mail receipt for his dues
- No items
One report from last week, on the mediation between Chris, Martin and Josh:
- Chris agreed that he would not curse or act violently while in the space, also that he would stop a given activity if asked to do so.
This happened in 14 minutes.