|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact Us | Guilds | Stuff | Events | Projects | NB14 | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Events | Hosting | Streaming | Meetup | Upcoming Events | Anniversaries | Hackathons | External Events | Edit|
|Anniversaries | NB15 | NB14 | NB10 | NB9 | NB8 | NB7 | NB5 | NB3 | NB2 | NB1 | NB0 | Edit|
NB15 will be Noisebridge's big 15th anniversary. NB14 was conducted as a sort of dry run of an NB10-style 3 day weekend event to galvanize greater Event Support readiness and figure out what we can improve on to make our 15th better staffed and planned.
Lessons for NB15
- Have all volunteer positions clearly defined and delegated well in advance with each responsible volunteer group taking ownership of their part of the event, such as:
- Press: Invite press that have covered NB events before to participate. Prepare some good press info for them to cover.
- Outreach: Hit up all our electronic lists. Poster nearby streets with small poster-flyers.
- 5MoF: Solicit pre-planned talks of high quality. Get all their slides submitted in advance if possible.
- Music: Prepare a lineup of suitable musical performers and DJs.