|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Channels | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | Edit|
Noisebridge is a fun space for sharing, creation, collaboration, research, development, mentoring, and of course, learning. Come visit, work, and use our equipment free (but please donate when you can!)
OpenStreetMap - Google Maps
2 blocks South of 16th & Mission BART
Noisebridge is open again! We are open whenever somebody is around. However, somebody will definitely be there at these times:
- Mondays 3-9pm
- Tuesdays 6-10pm
- Wednesdays 4-9pm
- Thursdays 4-8pm
- Friday 12pm-12am
- Saturday 12-5pm
- Sunday 12-4pm
To add an event here, please read and edit How to host an event!
E - Every week.
1st 2nd 3rd 4th - Certain weeks, e.g. 1st week only.
-2nd - Except certain weeks, or other schedule exceptions.
S - Streaming with chat for remote attendees via Jitsi or Discord or both. Event hosts can find streaming instructions in the event how-to.
- E 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm Noisebridge is open!
- E 6:30 pm Circuit Hacking Monday -- learn electronics, and how to solder
- E S 7:00 pm Noisebridge Weekly Meeting - Introducing new people and events to the space, general discussion, and decision-making on key issues. This is your space, folks. Come on out here in person to express what you think about what's going on with it! You can also join online via Jitsi.
- E 6:00-7:00 pm Sewing Project Night - Sewing project meetup with free starter fabrics where you can learn how to use our sewing station.
- E S 7:00 pm Machine Learning AI and RL Meetup at Noisebridge until 9!
- E S 8:00 - 11:00 pm Gamebridge game development mentoring & coworking meetup for gamedev beginners and indies alike.
- E S 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm To-do-ocracy Thursdays, where we come together to work on our task list.
- E S 6:00 pm NeurotechX SF hacknights for mind-machine interfacing with EEGs.
- 3rd S 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm Five Minutes of Fame a.k.a. 5MoF - Ten 5min talks in an hour, on any topic on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- E TRASH NIGHT - Please take out all three large trash bins!! They are behind the front stairs.
- E 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Open Open for FreeCodeCamp with Paul_H as host
- E 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Open Open for Chess Meetup!
- E 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm: Open We are open Friday evenings!
- E 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Noisebridge is open! Come hack and we may stay open later
- E 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Noisebridge is open!
- -3rd 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm TOOOL-SF locksport meetup of The SF Chapter of the Open Organisation Of Lockpickers.
- -2nd S 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm BAHA: Bay Area Hackers' Association Security Hacking Meeting 2nd Sundays at 272 and via Jitsi
- Global Game Jam 2022: Jan 20 - Jan 30 Noisebridge hosts the annual Global Gam Jam in which we make games based on a surprise theme!
Anyone can participate in a class or workshop at Noisebridge! No membership or payment is required!
Intro Poster: How we explain ourselves to new visitors.
Resources: Stuff in the space -- computer network & servers, project areas, tools, bulk orders from Digikey/McMaster/Mouser.
The Noisebridge Manual: A compendium of wiki knowledge detailing how Noisebridge works.
Safety in the Space: What to do in case of an emergency.
Press Coverage: mentions of Noisebridge in the media (both blog and dead tree).
Identity: A collection of resources revolving around our identity and logo.
The Neighborhood: What's in the neighborhood around 272 Capp Street
Hosting an Event at Noisebridge: Suggestions on how to use Noisebridge for your event/class/workshop.
Hackerspace Infos: Howtos, Background, and friendly Hackerspaces elsewhere.
Get in Touch
- Discuss - General forum of Noisebridge; anyone can post!
- Discord - Chat with us on Discord!
- Press: Please see our Press Kit - Includes press contacts, pictures, background info, etc.
- Contacts - General contact details for the space
- Meetup - best up to date events list and good way to contact event hosts.
- IRC channel - irc://chat.freenode.net/#noisebridge
- Legal Requests (information removal, etc)
- Here is our mailing address (different from our physical address):
2261 Market Street #235-A
San Francisco, CA 94114
272 Capp St,
San Francisco, CA 94110
Noisebridge grew out of Chaos Communications Camp in August, 2007. We have had regular weekly Tuesday meetings since September 2007. We rented our first physical space on September 1st 2008, which we quickly outgrew, and were at our much larger 5,200 square-foot second location at 2169 Mission from September 1st 2009 to mid-2020; now at 272 Capp St. with 6,000 square feet just behind the old Mission St. location. Noisebridge was granted tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status in July 2009, retroactive to October 2008.