Noisebridge iPhone Fixit App
How can we Fix Noisebridge?
- Repair broken items at Noisebridge
- Educate Noisebridge members and visitors about what can be done at Noisebridge
- Maintain what needs to be maintained at Noisebridge
- Publicize what projects going on at Noisebridge
- iOS App Code with Parse Framework: https://github.com/romyilano/Fix-Noisebridge
- Parse doesn't seem to work well with Cocoapods... I suggest avoiding mixing the two.
- I'm going with Parse http://www.parse.com until someone with hardcore backend knowledge is willing to build stuff out and augment Race's rails http://noiseapp.herokuapp.com
- caveat: Parse is owned by Facebook
- So if you are not into using Parse, please help build out a nice backend API with me :)
Earlier rails version http://noiseapp.herokuapp.com
I'm switching to Parse because it doesn't appear anyone is maintaining this.
- Noisebridge [ToDo] - this is new, and it concerns regularly occurring events. Probably will just add a wiki link to this page.
This intially began as a general Noisebridge general and repair app. Here is previous code:
- August's earlier build https://github.com/AugustBrenner/Noisebridge-iPhone-App