- Panasonic PT-AE900U (Manual)
- HDMI (and DVI through an adapter)
- RCA Composite
- Some screen
- Media center
Projector and screen are mounted to the ceiling, remotes are attached on the column to the right of the screen. Media Center is somewhere over there
Pledges toward buying a new bulb for our PT-AE900U
Per this thread on -discuss this will cost about $150.
- $20 - Jack Perkins
- $20 - Leif Ryge
- $20 - Ryan Blair
- $20 - adi
Stuff to buy for setup
- Mitsubishi XL8U ColorView (Manual)
- 2000 lumens
- Unknown lamp life (Jeffrey has a spare)
- S-Video and RCA Composite (not plugged in)
- Mono audio (currently on mute since it sucks)
Projector is mounted to the ceiling and currently has no remote. It faces the west wall and accepts power and video signal from the southwestern corner of the room.
- To turn it on, either use a poking stick, or reconnect power for automatic startup.
- To turn it off, either hit the power button twice with the stick, or let idle for 5 minutes with no signal for automatic shutdown.
We have some broken-down projectors in a bin near the rest of the electrical components.