|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | (Edit)|
|Projects | Make a Project | Projects For Awesomeness | Concepts E|
Project CMS is a project created by LX, Arity, Pawper, and Moof in order to provide a one-click solution to set up projects with a wiki page, Trello, GitHub/GitLab and Discord Channel (which will give notifications for wiki edits/Trello/repo).
- Categorize projects under Projects category page.
- Subcategorize projects by status
- Categorize projects by guild
- Each project page infobox list that subcategory status - we need a way for the template to take subcategory, does this exist?
- checklist of guilds form for page creation form / edit screen
- status field on project page edit screen
- want a template that lists pages in a category to list on the projects page / guilds page
- Import Legacy Projects into the new system
Legacy_Projects where we can store old projects while creating new system, later we can import
Project(we can use this for the Project Creation Form)
Projects (was used as a redirect page, replaced with a new redirect page CatProjects)
Projects_For_Awesomeness (is for projects that require consensus) Template:Infobox