Jump to navigation Jump to search
LIBRARY WORKING GROUP is a group working on the library.
- Curate and expand the offerings of dead tree books at Noisebridge.
- Identify categories of books people are interested in
- Replace outdated books with current best books available in desired categories
- Make lists of desired books in desired categories
- Identify routes for acquiring books and funding
Desired Category Suggestions & Curators
- Python & python use categories (curated by robbintt)
- C# & Game Development (curated by lxpk)
- Math (joe n)
Routes for books and funding
- Bill at NoStarch already donates
- Create a list of suggested eBook sources
- Create Station Bookcases with literature to help people use the tools at the station
- Create a Station Start Here instructions list referring to the Wiki page and/or books in the bookcase with more information.
- Library map showing where the bookcases are at their stations
Working Group Participants
- Trent robbintt
- Alex lxpk empowerthyself AT gmail.com
- Patrick patrickod
- Harry morenoh149
- Naomi nthmost