- 1 Project Name
- 2 Proposer
- 3 Summary
- 4 What Will Be Done
- 5 What Areas in the Space Will This Affect
- 6 Who Will Be Doing It
- 7 Why This Will Be Good
- 8 Why This Will Be Bad
- 9 How Long Will It Take
- 10 In A Fantastic World, What Extra Budget Would You Like
- 11 Are There Any Other PFAs This Would Work Well With
- 12 Are There Any Other PFAs This Would Contradict
A defunkification station, in the form of a stall(s) with hot water. This could also be done as a mobile setup that could be stored and pulled out/setup on demand.
WTF: Where did this come from? See: Reboot
What Will Be Done
- RFID activated water valves.
- Soap dispensers
- Drying system (Air blast?)
What Areas in the Space Will This Affect
Behind the kitchen sink?
Who Will Be Doing It
Why This Will Be Good
Why This Will Be Bad
Logistical issues and access/use needs discussion.
How Long Will It Take
This could be done at once or in stages over a couple of days to couple of weeks.
In A Fantastic World, What Extra Budget Would You Like
Material for waterproofing walls, potentially prefabbed stalls, valves and possibly sump pump for plumbing.