Signal to Noisebridge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A zine series created at Noisebridge by and for its users.
Editorial team: lizzard, dana, maggie, emeline
How to make a new issue
Starting the zine itself
- Download the template (still in progress, coming soon )
- Most of the front and back cover will be filled in
- Add your zine's subtitle, publication date, editor(s) etc
- Write your zine on the inside pages!
- You can layout and print those pages, or handwrite it!
- Add your zine's title and editor(s) to the list below
- Talk with the editorial team
- Ed team can help with advice, actual editing, production tips
- Figure out how many copies and where to print
- The issue number will be assigned only when you are ready to print
Print your zine
- Up to a (some reasonable) amount of pages + number of copies can print at NB
- Black and white only is suggested strongly to keep costs down
- Be ready to chip in for new printer ink and more paper
- Above that number, you need funds and to get it copied or printed
- Assemble help to fold and staple
Index of issues
1. Bay Area Hacker and Maker Space Tour (June 2023) 2.