- 1 Noisebridge tour starts here!
- 2 How Noisebridge Works
- 3 Resource Stations
- 4 This tour is under development
- 5 Work to finish updating the tour experience and content
Noisebridge tour starts here!
How Noisebridge Works
This tour is under development
For now, ask someone in the physical space to give you a tour or explore the existing wiki content.
Work to finish updating the tour experience and content
Things to be added to this tour:
A guided walkthrough of the stations:
The Noisebridge Manual
Read the Manual to learn how Noisebridge works:
- The Intro Poster content made into a clear poster or across several next to each other
- How Noisebridge works
- How to participate
- How to donate for 24 hour access as philanthropist and eventually member
- What you can do at Noisebridge
Explore Noisebridge's many resource stations and scan the codes on the signs to learn more about each station's activities including how to use equipment and attend classes.
Noisebridge contains several resources that are at the physical space and in virtual space. These are available to both members and the general public.
A complete list of our resources is on our Resources page.
Project Spaces and Resources
- Fab mailing list - All things related to fab tools at Noisebridge, laser cutter, Makerbot, RepRap, CNC mill
- Laser Cutter
- 3D Printing
- Vinyl cutter
Sources for project components
|This document is part of the Noisebridge Tour|
|Tour - Manual|
|View or edit this template|
To add to the tour and space
- More tour guide signage
- Posters on walls of classrooms and front calendar board listing classes taught
- Audio/video tour of each station edited into a nice short video tour of the whole space.
- Integrate tour with touch screen kiosk in the entrance