- 1 Project Name
- 2 Proposer
- 3 Summary
- 4 What Will Be Done
- 5 What Areas in the Space Will This Affect
- 6 Who Will Be Doing It
- 7 Why This Will Be Good
- 8 Why This Will Be Bad
- 9 How Long Will It Take
- 10 In A Fantastic World, What Extra Budget Would You Like
- 11 Are There Any Other PFAs This Would Work Well With
- 12 Are There Any Other PFAs This Would Contradict
- Our industrial sewing machine is missing a part https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Sewing#Current_Status_of_the_Juki_Sewing_Machine or Juki_Maintenance_Notes
- Our portable sewing machine the necchi that is used to make buttons is not working Sewing#The_portable_Necchi
- Some of our Makerbots aren't working / the firmware is not working anymore
- The soldering and electronics area lacks basics and is extremely disorganized
- Our laser cutter
- (April 2013) lasercutter may need a new tube.
- June 2013 - may need a new USB Microcontroller https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Lasercutter#June_2013_-_Fix_the_LaserCutter
- July 2013 - some expert member might be in town in the beginning of July to fix the Lasercutter
(add/remove/amend equipment issues here)
What Will Be Done
A concerted effort to restore major equipment in the space to a functioning state.
What Areas in the Space Will This Affect
Who Will Be Doing It
Anyone interested, outreach to topic-specific mailing lists for knowledge and experience.
Why This Will Be Good
We'll have a functional hackerspace for hardware creation and crafting.
Why This Will Be Bad
- Inevitably things will break again in the future
- For some people, change is scary :)
How Long Will It Take
In A Fantastic World, What Extra Budget Would You Like
A budget for parts would be wonderful, amount dependent on what's needed.
Are There Any Other PFAs This Would Work Well With
Are There Any Other PFAs This Would Contradict