- mediation as an optional part of banning process (requires mediation that actually works)
- de-coupling social issues from tuesday meeting?
- respect formal processes, why waste time discussing exceptions to consensed rules?
- member attendance at meetings (introduce them first? signify role call in notes?)
- we're not social services, maybe we should reach out to them to help with our social problems
- or at the very least, trick some psychology/sociology/(anthropology?) students into helping
- resource guide available at the space?
- like the idea of rooster brigade, automate it, randomize it. make it annoying.
- remove the conditions that make people think it's ok to treat it as a crash pad
- big underlying social problem is difficulty in defining what it is to be a hacker
- need more explicit definitions if you want to enforce it as a defining quality of the space
- difficulty/annoyance/wasted time when members wander off and come back and need things repeated