- Lasercut cryptex
- Wooden puzzles
- diyce - do it yourself dice; originally made for visitors of NB10, and intended as an approachable simple puzzle to assemble and take home.
- Telescope: currently in the polishing stages of grinding a 10" f5.5 reflector mirror, and afterward will build the dobsonian mount.
- freeCodeCamp workshops at Noisebridge where anyone can come learn to code.
- Impromptu Afternoon Tea (not restricted to afternoons)
- Battle for the Net | Net Neutrality
programming polyglot, loose leaf tea votary, coding mentor, friend of dogs, larper, board game enthusiast, hiker, aspirational inline roller skater
- NB Slack: @gaardn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/whygaard @whygaard]