Around the Intergalactic Computer Network
- Astronaut scientists for hire open new research frontier in space
- Chair Report to the General Assembly | UNISCA First Committee
- About the Astronauts
- NASA vs. the free market: Which is better for American space dominance?
- Facebook Page
- YouTube | Welcome to the world's first commercial astronaut corps
- YouTube | Starlab Discovery Channel Special
- Relativistic quantum technologies
- Putting quantum weirdness into orbit
- Phonon creation by gravitational waves
- The twin paradox with macroscopic clocks in superconducting circuits
- Testing the effects of gravity and motion on quantum entanglement in space-based experiments
- Dynamical phase quantum thermometer for an ultracold Bose-Einstein Condensate
- Relativistic Quantum Teleportation with Superconducting Circuits
- Relativistic Motion Generates Quantum Gates and Entanglement Resonances
- Experimental quantum key distribution with finite key security analysis for noisy channels
- Austrian researchers set new world distance record for quantum teleportation
3. I'm Merlin, and I support Qbit as a full member of Noisebridge. His interests are relevant, and he seems that he would contribute to the space.
5. I'm OrganicGirl, and I support Qbit as a full member of Noisebridge. He's a great quantum mechanic.
6. I'm neurotech1, and I support Qbit as a full member of Noisebridge. He's a talented conductor of electrons, acoustics, qubits and quarks.
7. I'm Qbit (talk) 05:03, 3 April 2014 (UTC), and I support Qbit as a full member of Noisebridge. He is most excellent.
8. Jarrod uses SPONSORSHIP on Qbit it is super effective.
9. I am Sid, I endorse Qbit. I will live to see him go deep within organizations, go to space, and lead nations.
10. I am Egavas629, I endorse Qbit. He's a leader of men.
11. I am Call4Excellence, and I support Qbit as a full member of Noisebridge. He's a superconducting slipstream macroscopic quantum interference device. When he puts on an EEG cap, line noise dissipates like fog in the morning sun.
12. I am Ic555, and I support Qbit as a full member of Noisebridge. He wields closed timelike curves and time-symmetric wavefunctions like a master samurai wields katana blades.
13. I am Deja. I support Qbit as a full member of Noisebridge and as a master of space and time.
14. I am Ravyn, and I support Qbit as a full member of Noisebridge. He's gifted, he's eloquent and he's great in the kitchen.
15. I am Adeptus, and I support Qbit as a full member of Noisebridge. He's a super conductor.